Capable coverage, comfortable protection
Starvos MIPS road helmet offers ample protection, airflow management, and comfort with the widest range of head sizes. A clear choice for cyclists of all levels.
MIPS (Multi-directional Impact Protection System) was developed by brain surgeons and scientist to help reduce rotational forces on the brain caused by angled impacts to the head.
- MIPS Brain Protection System
- The Boa System lets riders easily secure and adjust helmet fit with one hand
- In-mold composite skeleton increases helmet integrity for larger vent variations
- Soft, comfortable, moisture-wicking and washable helmet pads
- FlatLock dividers make helmet strap management simple through fixed position fit
- Internal, recessed channels move airflow over your head to stay cool and dry
- Reflective elements on back of helmet
- Crash Replacement Guarantee provides a free helmet replacement if involved in a crash within the first year of ownership
|Gravel/Volt / Large||601842078594||581875||HEL45783181C|