A hometown to be proud of
Trek has been making bikes by hand in Waterloo, WI, since 1976. They were born in a barn, and they're proud of it.
Whether you ride a Trek or not, we all appreciate humble beginnings that lead to dedicated craftsmanship and a passion for giving back.
- Super-comfortable tri blend material (50% polyester, 25% cotton, 25% rayon)
- Perfect when paired with jeans, shorts, and a good time
- Fits and feels like your favorite worn tee, right out of the box
- Semi-fitted for a 'just right' look that's not-too-baggy and not-too-tight
- Made in Central America (Honduras, Nicaragua)
|Charcoal / X-Large||601479767670||559430||SHI34759422L|
|Red / X-Large||601479767724||559435||SHI29204204D|