Your Bike Repair Experts
When you bring your bicycle to Bryan's Bikes for maintenance or repair, you’ll receive a thorough, accurate assessment, a free, no-obligation estimate, and fast, reliable completion of all service. Whether your bike is in need of a minor adjustment or a major overhaul, we promise that your ride is in good hands.
When you visit us for service, we’ll get to know both you and your bike, and we’ll help you make the best decisions for your cycling needs.
Service Package Options
For the most comprehensive service and the best value, we recommend choosing one of our complete tune-up packages. We strive to service your bike and return it to you as quickly as possible. Learn more about our packages and visit us today for your free estimate.
* Our goal is always a 48hr turn around. If there is an emergency we will do our best to accommodate and expedite our services if possible. Please keep in mind that same-day service cannot be guaranteed during the height of the cycling season (Spring / Summer).
Level 1 Tune-Up
Inspect and inflate tires
Inspect / adjust brakes
Inspect / adjust gears
Adjustment, lubrication, and inspection of derailleurs and brakes
Test ride for maximum performance
Clean and polish frame
Level 2 Tune-Up
- Level 1 Tune-Up PLUS:
- Replacement of all cables
- Replacement of all housings
- Bleeding of hydraulic disk brake systems
- *Recommended: Basic front and/or rear suspension service based on your manufacturers recommended service interval
Level 3 Tune-Up
- Level 2 Tune-Up PLUS:
- Ultrasonic cleaning of chain ring(s), cassette, and chain
- Inspection and greasing of headset and bottom bracket bearings
* Recommended: Basic front and/or rear suspension service based on your manufacturers recommended service interval
Common Repair Labor Costs
*If you don't see what your looking for, call us!
Flat Repair (+ price of tube)
Gear / Brake Adjustment
Standard Wheel True
Spoke Replacement / Wheel True (+ cost of spoke / nipples)
Box Bike for Shipping (includes box not shipping)
Bike Assembly Out of Box
Kid / Single Speed Bike
Frame-Up Bike Build